Wednesday 22 June 2011

Queuing for Day Three Ground Pass

It's Wednesday and Day 3 of Wimbledon - I am in the queue and have successfully gained my ticket for the queue ~ 7.00am.  7.30 and we are waiting for further developments, but because I arrived early enough I am guaranteed a ground pass for the day.

When we actually pass through security and can purchase the ticket is a few hours away but I will be making a bee line for Court 12 where there are 4 great matches scheduled, one or two which may be played between the also scheduled rain.

If I fail in my rush for a seat I will have the contingency of courts where Australians are in action first up, including Jarmila Gajdasova on Court 10 and Anastasia Rodionova on another court.  However Richard Gasquet on Court 12 is first priority and having already been to that court before I am not geographically challenged as much.

In the wisdom of the organizers I can take my IPad into the courts with me but if I use it, then they will remove it from me, so no more blogs until the tennis is over today and hopefully that is much later this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment